weight loss management
Our weight loss management program will provide you affordable access to Mounjaro, Semaglutide and B12 injections, convenience of medication administration and support from a provider to stay on track.
TIRZEPATIDE or Mounjaro:
What is Tirzepatide?
Tirzepatide is once a week injections. It works by increasing insulin production and lowers glucagon secretion as well as targets areas in the brain that regulate appetite and food intake.
How Does Tirzepatide Work?
Tirzepatide acts in the following ways:
- Delays how quickly our stomachs digest food. Leading to a feeling of fullness and satisfaction with smaller meal sizes.
- Slows intestinal motility so you will feel fuller longer after meals.
- Lowers blood sugars, in part by reducing the production of sugar in the liver.
- Stimulates insulin secretion by the pancreas.
- Increases energy expenditure, resulting in weight loss reductions.
Semaglutide is a medication that is compounded by a pharmacy that influences the appetite-regulating centers of the brain. It is also known by the brand name Ozempic™.
Semaglutide increases insulin production and decreasing glucagon. Thus, it will decrease appetite. You will feel satisfied with smaller meals and feel fuller much longer. Your body will convert more sugar into energy instead of storing it in your blood.
In order to enroll in the weight loss program, you will need to have a consultation with a provider. For a consultation or more information, please contact us and / or book an appointment.